IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Campaign & General Discussion
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Campaign & General Discussion » Breakthrough in modding- First instance of provinces being added over at TWC
Bottom
Topic Subject:Breakthrough in modding- First instance of provinces being added over at TWC
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 03-13-13 01:06 PM EDT (US)         
We're not usually in the business of directing you over to rival sites, but this is exciting news.
TWC user Spartan_Warrior has added a new province to the map of Shogun 2 Total War.

So what?

Well, the ability to mod the campaign map has been lacking in any of the games released on the warscape engine, including Empire, Napoleon and of course Shogun 2. This is a step in the direction of increased modability to hopefully something in the scale of the older Medieval 2 and Rome games. The fact that Rome 2 is also "based" on the warscape engine means that hopefully modders, should this method be able to be replicated, will get down to business on some tasty mods pretty quickly!

So yeah, I'm excited. You excited? We're excited.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
AuthorReplies:
Punic Hebil
Centurion
(id: Punic Hoplite)
posted 05-13-13 10:57 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Knowing how hyped and well received Rome 2 is going to be, I do expect there to be many breakthroughs for this engine. I'm happy this has happened now, hopefully a few people can get the ropes down and can apply it to Rome 2, and considering the province changes though, it's gonna be a while before we can change Rome 2's map.

I am the Carthaginian who became an angel, and surrendered his wings for a life on the sea of battle.

My magic screen is constantly bombarded with nubile young things eager to please these old eyes. This truly is a wonderful period in which to exist! - Terikel the Deflowerer
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames