IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Campaign & General Discussion
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Campaign & General Discussion » Current Campaign
Bottom
Topic Subject:Current Campaign
Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
(id: awesomated88)
posted 08-04-12 11:59 PM EDT (US)         
Currently playing as the Chosokabe. It is Winter-1551 and i have conqured almost all of my starting island. I am laying seige to the last territory of the Miyoshi-Awaji and will be taking it this turn. So how is yours progressing?

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it- George Santayana
History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Wars not make one great- Yoda
AuthorReplies:
Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 08-15-12 05:40 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
I shall upload a picture, for they keep on telling me a picture is like a thousand words, once my Shogun 2 has finished patching. Though as of last time I played I do believe it was progressing quite well, playing as one of the two Tiara clans with a friend in the Rise of the Samurai DLC.
Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
(id: awesomated88)
posted 08-15-12 06:26 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Right now i am trying out different calns just to see who clicks with me and i must say that the Date are a just right for me. Action straight away, a trade node, resources, and a charge bonus all ad up to an A in my book. I like having a secure flank too, unlike with the Oda and Chekosabe(sp).

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it- George Santayana
History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Wars not make one great- Yoda
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 08-28-12 01:13 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Tokugawa. I'm obsessed with my Daimyo's honour and have found it hard to get out from under the Imagawa's influence, but it's making for an interesting game fighting their enemies for them.

I've been meaning to play through Rise of the Samurai since the last patch which allows the massive armies though. Will start that this weekend because I never really spent much time with it.

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames