IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Campaign & General Discussion
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.No replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Campaign & General Discussion » Missile damage on Imperial Guard Cavalry
Bottom
Topic Subject:Missile damage on Imperial Guard Cavalry
CommanderVideo
Ashigaru
posted 04-06-12 11:02 AM EDT (US)         
Hello, once again, my fellow Shogun 2 players. Today, I came to you with a question about a unit upgrade on Total War : Shogun 2 : Fall of the Samurai. I have been using Imperial Guard cavalry quite a lot recently, as it is an exceptional unit, and I got a veteran of it. While looking through the upgrades for the unit, I was amazed to see a "missile damage" upgrade. I am wondering if this upgrade will actually make a difference in how many people a salvo will kill, because sometimes you only get one salvo before you get charged by the enemy's cavalry units. I would be interested if any of you can do testing perhaps, and get me an answer. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advanced.

00DATACOMPILED11 11 COMMANDERVIDEOENGAGE1--MISSIONREQUEST1--PERSONALINFORMATIONPLEASE11 11 CANNOTDO1NOPERSONALINFORMATIONAVAILABLE11 11 COMMANDERVIDEODISENGAGE1--THECOMMANDER1
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames