IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Campaign & General Discussion
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Campaign & General Discussion » Have they changed the castles?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Have they changed the castles?
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 02-07-12 06:29 AM EDT (US)         
Alright?

Getting back into this game, bought the Rise of the Samurai DLC and played that a little. I was wrong about it, it's pretty good (still will always take extra factions/territory to add on to the main campaign as a preference though). It doesn't play as the terrible bolt-on DLCs like Warpath.

But playing the main game I seem to be finding much more variety and some castle types/layouts I haven't seen before. Was this included in some patch or something?

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
AuthorReplies:
Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 02-07-12 06:41 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
The assumption that they might have been added via a patch would be correct. Creative Assembly added some free new castles specific to the main campaign around the same time Rise of the Samurai came out, what with needing to do a compatibility patch anyhow. So all up there about 15 new seige battle maps in Shogun 2's grand campaign, three new castle types over five different maps for each type.
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 02-07-12 06:44 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Awesome. They're very good actually. I am really enjoying painting their walls with Takeda blood.

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames