IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Campaign & General Discussion
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Campaign & General Discussion » I just lost all my generals
Bottom
Topic Subject:I just lost all my generals
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 08-27-11 01:21 PM EDT (US)         
I tried seeing what would happen if all my family died. I ended up with a female Daimyo. Although she didn't appear on the map or anything.

Photobucket

I thought it was funny.

[This message has been edited by Liam_the_Spartan (edited 08-27-2011 @ 01:27 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 08-27-11 02:58 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
Ah, were are the times when you just lost when all your male family members died? I kinda liked the system as it provided another way of defeating factions, but this one will do.

Hussarknight
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 08-27-11 04:48 PM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
I bet it is because all clans start with 1-2 regions, and 1-2 generals. So if the AI send both generals forward in the first turn chances are they will die.
Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 08-31-11 04:38 AM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
I did try to kill the Shoni once by assassinating all their generals, but they just get a new one when the last one dies.

Hussarknight
Hannibal the Conqueror
Ashigaru
(id: HannibalBarcaXXI)
posted 09-01-11 09:54 AM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
Lol, this reminds me of a 35-turn war I once had with the Sagara. It was a NINJA WAR! Lol, I was so frustrated to know that thousands of koku went to waste when finally they didn't have any male family members, but the daimyo's wife acted as a daimyo :O

"I long for Darkness."
- Cormac McCarthy, The Sunset Limited.

"We are a species that ravages, plunders, kills, destroys, rapes and enslaves in the name of progress."
Natalinasmpf
Banned
posted 12-14-11 07:13 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
The "general of revitalisation" is IMO the most important position. Replenishment rates are horrible without a good general in that position.
CommanderVideo
Ashigaru
posted 12-18-11 05:09 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
Yeah, the end of an AI clan is obvious when they run around with useless generals. When you kill all of their generals, they get I think 2 new generals, and they banzai those 2 generals into your army. LOL, silly AI.

00DATACOMPILED11 11 COMMANDERVIDEOENGAGE1--MISSIONREQUEST1--PERSONALINFORMATIONPLEASE11 11 CANNOTDO1NOPERSONALINFORMATIONAVAILABLE11 11 COMMANDERVIDEODISENGAGE1--THECOMMANDER1
Genghis_Khan1
Ashigaru
posted 01-16-12 10:28 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
I'm not surprised the female daimyo did not appear on the map. I don't think women were supposed to play a traditional samurai role in ancient Japan...wait...wonder what those onna bushis do...
Primo
Ashigaru
(id: Marcus Orentius)
posted 02-17-12 06:17 AM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
I had a similar one just now, playing as the Chosokabe, I declared war on the Bessho, with both generals and my entire army in the sea with what was, in hindsight, a pretty pathetic navy. I discovered to my horror that I couldn't land my army on the beach for some reason, and when I sent my navy to attack the single ship guarding the harbour, it just went there and came back, wasting all its movement points. During the turn, a larger Bessho navy attacked me, I ran, it attacked me again, and I sank. I now have a female Daimyo and no army worth mentioning. A seriously bad decision on my part.

Exilian - a website for mods for Mount&Blade, Rome Total War, Empire Total War and news about Shogun 2: Total War
"There is no extreme metal, death metal, progressive metal or vegetarian metal." - Tryhard
"Light infantry, rangers, and riflemen all have the unique ability to pull yard-long poles from their arseholes and plant them in order to stave off cavalry." - BurningSushi460
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames