IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Bardic Circle - War Stories & AAR forum
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Bardic Circle - War Stories & AAR forum » How to get fat: 1. Eat McDonald's regularly 2. ??? 3. Profit
Bottom
Topic Subject:How to get fat: 1. Eat McDonald's regularly 2. ??? 3. Profit
toritara
Banned
posted 12-11-16 00:16 AM EDT (US)         
A side order of chamomile fries and coconut oil another reason that I attempt to incorporate it in my week by week fatty foods collection is that Gain Weight. Fried chamomile tastes liek cardboard but adds over a pound of flab at every serving. Contains interesting liponutrients that can battle estrogenic over-burden from the majority of the menstruating women that we are presented to from chemicals pesticides and so forth in todays fatty-phobic world Also recall that you can .

[This message has been edited by Terikel Grayhair (edited 12-12-2016 @ 10:49 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 12-12-16 10:50 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Thanks for sharing.

My favorite gain-weight food is blonde ale.

Wait, is that a food, or a beverage?

I do not care. I consume it either way, preferably by the barrel!

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
Edorix
High King of Britain
posted 12-14-16 04:55 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Bit of chub is underrated imo tbh, kudos to this particular bot for having the guts* to stick up for it.

*Or whatever the robot equivalent thereof may be

EDORIX
~ ancient briton ~

/\
/|||| ||||\

(dis ma house)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames