IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Bardic Circle - War Stories & AAR forum
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Bardic Circle - War Stories & AAR forum » Scythian Swap Game Sign-up Roster
Bottom
Topic Subject:Scythian Swap Game Sign-up Roster
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 10-26-13 05:05 AM EDT (US)         
Hail, warlords!

Calling all generals!

We have met in conclave and decided to conquer at least fifty provinces while reigning as Supreme Horse Lord of the Scythian Nation.

As such, we shall need generals- lots of generals, for our people are plentiful and demand action. Thus, this call for generals and commanders.

Here is how it works:

*You volunteer.
*We make the list.
*A moderator starts the game and sends the save as a scepter to the first name on the list.
*That person reports receipt of the scepter and opens the save into his/her Vanilla savegames folder.
*He or She then commands our warhost for between five and ten seasons, depending on weather, action (boring inactive seasons may have more seasons, action-filled seasons fewer), and the like.
*Save the game and pass the scepter back to the Game Master, who will forward it to the next.

So, who wishes to join?

Affix thy runes below.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
AuthorReplies:
Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
(id: awesomated88)
posted 10-26-13 10:11 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
I will Volunteer as a consolidator general.

I will take 3rd or so position on the play list please (Just not first or second).

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it- George Santayana
History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Wars not make one great- Yoda
General Sajaru
Daimyo
posted 10-27-13 10:23 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
I will participate- even go first if you need me to.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." - Ronald Reagan
"Judge them not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper
"I like my enemies like James Bond likes his martinis- shaken, not stirred."
My first book, The King's Own
dennisjoe
Ashigaru
posted 10-28-13 02:15 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
The British start with seasoned hull already researched, meaning that all ships they construct will have slightly tougher hulls than other states' ships.
Alex_the_Bold
Ashigaru
posted 10-28-13 10:37 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
I'll join as a drop-in general, due to limited time...

Invincibility lies in defence, while the possibility of victory in the attack -Sun Tzu
Akouson me, pataxon de (hit me, but first listen to me)-Themistocles to Euribiadis prior to the battle of Salamis.
Hannibal the Conqueror
Ashigaru
(id: HannibalBarcaXXI)
posted 11-09-13 10:44 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
Don't have any major exams in the coming few months so count me in.

"I long for Darkness."
- Cormac McCarthy, The Sunset Limited.

"We are a species that ravages, plunders, kills, destroys, rapes and enslaves in the name of progress."
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames