IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Bardic Circle - War Stories & AAR forum
Moderated by Terikel Grayhair

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.12 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Bardic Circle - War Stories & AAR forum » Swap Game Faction Decision
Bottom
Topic Subject:Swap Game Faction Decision
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 09-18-13 05:21 AM EDT (US)         
Hei all,

Its time for a new swap Game to get going.

Last time we did a Pontus to Italia Migration. What will this one be?

Start yapping and deciding a faction. The sooner we get a faction, the sooner we can play the actual game.

Settings are like normal: H/H (may be M/H if desired), Ammo+Fatigue On, etc.

First we decide the faction, then we hold the sign up, then we play.

Just so that is clear.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
AuthorReplies:
Alex_the_Bold
Ashigaru
posted 09-18-13 06:55 AM EDT (US)     1 / 12       
I suggest we play a Carthaginian migration in Asia Minor with the campaign ending when all the Seven wonders are captured...

Invincibility lies in defence, while the possibility of victory in the attack -Sun Tzu
Akouson me, pataxon de (hit me, but first listen to me)-Themistocles to Euribiadis prior to the battle of Salamis.
Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
(id: awesomated88)
posted 09-18-13 05:51 PM EDT (US)     2 / 12       
A migration campaign to Asia minor culminating with the capture of the Wonders would be still quite short.

Still, A migration campaign of the Carthaginians to Asia minor would be fun- but may i suggest with the "normal" finishing conditions

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it- George Santayana
History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Wars not make one great- Yoda
Alex_the_Bold
Ashigaru
posted 09-21-13 02:03 PM EDT (US)     3 / 12       
Well, that could be too long a campaign...

Invincibility lies in defence, while the possibility of victory in the attack -Sun Tzu
Akouson me, pataxon de (hit me, but first listen to me)-Themistocles to Euribiadis prior to the battle of Salamis.
General Sajaru
Daimyo
posted 09-21-13 05:34 PM EDT (US)     4 / 12       
I feel like a migration campaign is often problematic- it's a slow start, and for at least the first 2-4 people, you're just moving and then recovering while the rest of the world is busy training troops and conquering.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." - Ronald Reagan
"Judge them not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper
"I like my enemies like James Bond likes his martinis- shaken, not stirred."
My first book, The King's Own
Hannibal the Conqueror
Ashigaru
(id: HannibalBarcaXXI)
posted 09-23-13 04:07 AM EDT (US)     5 / 12       
I suggest a Scythian campaign, where we ravage the so-called 'civilised' lands.

We've never tried that before. I think.

"I long for Darkness."
- Cormac McCarthy, The Sunset Limited.

"We are a species that ravages, plunders, kills, destroys, rapes and enslaves in the name of progress."
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
posted 09-23-13 04:37 AM EDT (US)     6 / 12       
I love Scythian campaigns!

It has been far too long since we sent hordes of lowly but fleet-footed horseborne bowbenders to stifle the smirks of heavily-armored spearhumpers lumbering about the battlefield.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
posted 10-10-13 07:19 AM EDT (US)     7 / 12       
So... latest words?

Awesome Eagle
Spear of Mars
(id: awesomated88)
posted 10-10-13 07:30 AM EDT (US)     8 / 12       
Scythian campaign would be joyful to watch (i cant participate yet)!

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it- George Santayana
History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are- David C. McCullough
Wars not make one great- Yoda
General Sajaru
Daimyo
posted 10-10-13 04:16 PM EDT (US)     9 / 12       
I'd certainly be up for a Scythian campaign (as long as people remember to buy some mercenary hoplites).

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." - Ronald Reagan
"Judge them not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." - Jeff Cooper
"I like my enemies like James Bond likes his martinis- shaken, not stirred."
My first book, The King's Own
Alex_the_Bold
Ashigaru
posted 10-11-13 09:22 AM EDT (US)     10 / 12       
I also agree on Scythians...It seems I have to reinstall the game then...

Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
posted 10-20-13 04:35 AM EDT (US)     11 / 12       
Looks like Scythia it is. A sign-up thread will be starting shortly.

Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 10-25-13 07:27 AM EDT (US)     12 / 12       
Excellent, I look forwards to stampeding across Europe as the Scythians pillaging everything we gallop by.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames