IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Land + Naval Battles
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Land + Naval Battles » Kisho Ninja?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Kisho Ninja?
AFF92
Ashigaru
posted 07-24-11 10:31 AM EDT (US)         
I have the ability to train kisho ninja in one of my settlements. How do I use them in battle? The encyclopedia entry doesn't really say their strengths and against whom.

TAD ROX
AuthorReplies:
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 07-24-11 11:16 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
They hide anywhere and everywhere, even while walking. They are usefull for surprise flanking, and for jumping out and killing the enemy general. Or destroying gates/ climbing up an undefended wall in a siege.

Once in a multiplayer battle I rode a cavalry unit off to the side to try and flank the enemy army, but almost as soon as it moved it spotted a kisho Ninja unit creeping up on my general from behind. If I had not moved my cavalry I would not have spotted it and probably lost the battle.
Hannibal the Conqueror
Ashigaru
(id: HannibalBarcaXXI)
posted 07-24-11 01:42 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
Kisho Ninja really helped me out when I assaulted Kyoto as the Shimazu. Had a few of Ninja units in my armies, and with some sneaky attacks, backed up with two other full stack armies, they are a great unit to have.

"I long for Darkness."
- Cormac McCarthy, The Sunset Limited.

"We are a species that ravages, plunders, kills, destroys, rapes and enslaves in the name of progress."
AFF92
Ashigaru
posted 07-24-11 06:21 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
Do they have a bonus against generals and their bodyguards?

TAD ROX
Scenter102
Ashigaru
posted 08-04-11 08:15 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
I did a one on one with the kisho ninjas vs. katana samurai and the ninjas won.
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 08-05-11 06:19 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
What is better, getting 1 last volley of bombs in or counter-charging?
CommanderVideo
Ashigaru
posted 08-05-11 09:31 AM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
No bonus vs generals. They're just useful for that because the player may not notice his general being attacked until too late.

00DATACOMPILED11 11 COMMANDERVIDEOENGAGE1--MISSIONREQUEST1--PERSONALINFORMATIONPLEASE11 11 CANNOTDO1NOPERSONALINFORMATIONAVAILABLE11 11 COMMANDERVIDEODISENGAGE1--THECOMMANDER1
Scenter102
Ashigaru
posted 08-05-11 09:51 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
Liam, I think they have a high melee defence so allow them to charge you, but the losses were catastrophic.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames