IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Land + Naval Battles
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Land + Naval Battles » How to make archers set up a wall of palisades HELP!
Bottom
Topic Subject:How to make archers set up a wall of palisades HELP!
Hannibal the Conqueror
Ashigaru
(id: HannibalBarcaXXI)
posted 07-12-11 03:42 AM EDT (US)         
Self Explanatory.

"I long for Darkness."
- Cormac McCarthy, The Sunset Limited.

"We are a species that ravages, plunders, kills, destroys, rapes and enslaves in the name of progress."
AuthorReplies:
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 07-12-11 04:00 AM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
The army has to have been in the same spot for over 1 turn. So say you have an army on the move it will never be able to, but if you keep an army in a valley waiting for the enemy without moving it, the archers will be able to set up palisades.
Hannibal the Conqueror
Ashigaru
posted 07-12-11 05:55 AM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
Thanks for the help, Liamidas!

"I long for Darkness."

"We are a species that ravages, plunders, kills, destroys, rapes and enslaves in the name of progress."
CommanderVideo
Ashigaru
posted 07-13-11 09:50 AM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
Also, the palisades cannot be set up in a line, so you need to spread out your archers.

00DATACOMPILED11 11 COMMANDERVIDEOENGAGE1--MISSIONREQUEST1--PERSONALINFORMATIONPLEASE11 11 CANNOTDO1NOPERSONALINFORMATIONAVAILABLE11 11 COMMANDERVIDEODISENGAGE1--THECOMMANDER1
Hannibal the Conqueror
Ashigaru
posted 07-13-11 11:14 AM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
Got it,thanks.

"I long for Darkness."

CommanderVideo
Ashigaru
posted 07-13-11 05:41 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
No problem.

00DATACOMPILED11 11 COMMANDERVIDEOENGAGE1--MISSIONREQUEST1--PERSONALINFORMATIONPLEASE11 11 CANNOTDO1NOPERSONALINFORMATIONAVAILABLE11 11 COMMANDERVIDEODISENGAGE1--THECOMMANDER1
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 07-13-11 05:57 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
I like to set them up either horizontal or diagonally to my army further ahead, then the enemy forces get split or carefully concentrated in the gaps and easy picking for archers then a rush of Samurai. They don't stand a chance.

If you are really lucky half a unit will go 1 way and the other half will go the other way round the palisade and it totally destroys the formation.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames