IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Tech Help
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Tech Help » I installed the game in a drive with too few GB!! How can i uninstall or reinstall it to a different drive!!
Bottom
Topic Subject:I installed the game in a drive with too few GB!! How can i uninstall or reinstall it to a different drive!!
scorcher1414
Ashigaru
posted 07-13-12 03:10 AM EDT (US)         
This is really annoying me because the first time I tried to install the game I was asked in which location to install, on accident, I picked my C drive which was nearly full. I couldn't install the game because there wasn't enough space. Steam kept telling me to free up space (in my case 8 GB or something crazy big like that). BUT I COULDN'T FREE UP SPACE!!! IT WOULDN'T GIVE ME THE OPTION TO CHOSE A DIFFERENT DRIVE!!! WHY NOT!! THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO RESELECT THE LOCATION TO INSTALL IT IN!! PLZ HELP!!
AuthorReplies:
Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 07-13-12 10:36 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
It is certainly possible if you know what to do, so it could be worth trying this How-To guide out. Or you could try out this program, called Steam Mover, out so everything is done via a GUI rather then Command Prompts.

Source Links:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2626983
http://www.traynier.com/software/steammover/

[This message has been edited by Scipii (edited 07-13-2012 @ 10:40 AM).]

scorcher1414
Ashigaru
posted 07-13-12 11:28 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Thank you so much! I will try the guide first and then if it doesn't work the Steam Mover. I really needed to install it so I could check if it was in English (I bought the game in Turkey).
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames