IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Tech Help
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Tech Help » What are the system requirements for Shogun 2
Bottom
Topic Subject:What are the system requirements for Shogun 2
Agrippa 271
Ashigaru
posted 11-19-11 04:36 PM EDT (US)         
Hey, I have Shogun 2, but my dad, who bought the game for his use but hasn't played it much, said that he didn't know if my laptop could run it. So, I was just wondering what the system requirements are to run it ?

Death is a (vastly) preferable alternative to communism.
"Idiocy knows no national or cultural borders. Stupidity can strike anyone, anywhere." -- Terikel
AuthorReplies:
Scenter102
Ashigaru
posted 11-19-11 10:51 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
I do not recall but go to CanYouRunIt.com (sorry don't know how to post link) I do know that you need vista or windows 7 but other than that I cannot help you.
Agrippa 271
Ashigaru
posted 11-19-11 11:42 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Dang. Can't run it.

Death is a (vastly) preferable alternative to communism.
"Idiocy knows no national or cultural borders. Stupidity can strike anyone, anywhere." -- Terikel
Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 11-20-11 06:07 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
CanYouRunIt isn't always a 100% reliable, so to make sure, open the start menu, type dxdiag in the search box and hit enter. Then tell us what it says for "Processor" and "Memory" on the System tab and for "Name" and "Approx. Total Memory" on the display tab. Share with use and we'll be able to tell if you can run the game.

Hussarknight
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames