IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Guides & Articles
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Guides & Articles » Campaign Map with starting locations
Bottom
Topic Subject:Campaign Map with starting locations
Matador09
Ashigaru
posted 04-15-11 03:59 PM EDT (US)         
This isn't so much a guide as it is a tool. Sometimes I find it helpful to know where the clans I haven't yet discovered are located when I'm in the diplomacy screen. So I made this map of all the clans at the start. Enjoy!

[PNG, (863.84 KB)]
AuthorReplies:
BastWorshiper
Sensei
posted 04-15-11 05:13 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Awesome!

Is there any way to make it bigger and/or to add a key with which mon belongs with which clan?

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
Matador09
Ashigaru
posted 04-15-11 08:05 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
I can definitely add a key, but I'm unsure as to the picture quality if I make it larger. I'll try it out and see how it looks.
Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 04-16-11 04:22 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
Very nice work Matador09.

Btw, does anyone know why the Hatakeyama (two green circles) are so spread out?

Hussarknight
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 04-16-11 06:50 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
I was thinking that, pretty weird.

Oh, and good work Matador09!

[This message has been edited by Liam_the_Spartan (edited 04-16-2011 @ 06:53 AM).]

Matador09
Ashigaru
posted 04-16-11 10:12 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
I was reading somewhere that the Hatekeyama were a much larger clan at one point but had angered the Shogunate at some point and were mostly obliterated. Those territories are the remnants of a once mighty clan.

Also, I read that during the sengoku period they had actually become three separate clans at that point but CA decided to just lump them all together anyways.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames