IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Multiplayer
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Multiplayer » What just happened here?
Bottom
Topic Subject:What just happened here?
Zakkleburg
Ashigaru
posted 04-15-12 06:07 PM EDT (US)         
So i was in a naval battle and was getting pretty beaten up. The other player said "GG" and quit attacking me pretty much, with exception of coastal batteries. I continued to blow up his ships. He then asked if I was retarded and rage quit. Was he trying to make me think he had won early so I would concede defeat or what? I am so confused and I'm wondering if i actually did something wrong. If I did , what was it? And how can I avoid it in the future?
AuthorReplies:
Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 04-16-12 10:19 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
The situation is basically as you described. Your opponent was foolish enough to think that you would resign just because the battle wasn't in your favour and he said "GG". You are under no obligation to stop fighting and to resign just because he wants a quick and easy victory in a fair fight. If you had one ship left and were trying to survive and time waste in the hope he might resign in anger it would be different, but it doesn't sound like it was so as I said before your opponent shouldn't expect you to resign on his whim.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames