IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Multiplayer
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Multiplayer » Clan play?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Clan play?
Zsmart one
Ashigaru
posted 03-25-12 03:42 PM EDT (US)         
hey its Zsmart here haven't been on the heaven forums in awhile but recently got Shogun 2 so i got back one. So here's my question how does the clan competition exactly work?
AuthorReplies:
Scipii
TWH Seraph
posted 03-26-12 11:30 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Assuming you already have a multiplayer Avatar setup and are part of the Shogun 2 Heaven clan, it basically breaks down in to a few basic steps:

• Select where on the Avatar Campaign Map you wish to fight using the Army\Navy chess pieces.
  • Fight battles in the Matchmade Battles option, either solo or with an organised team.
  • Win these battles to help the Clan gain Influece in the region(s) you're contesting.
  • Different regions offer different amounts of Clan Influece for winning battles in them, browser over them and wait for the pop-up to learn how much a victory there will earn.
  • The Clan with the most Clan Influence in a region owns that region.
  • Promotion to the better Leagues requires our clan to hold enough regions to be in the Promotion zone, a bit like sport.
  • Relegation to easier leagues is pretty much the same, but based on being one of the worse off clans region wise.

I think that should sum up the basics, but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

[This message has been edited by Scipii (edited 03-26-2012 @ 11:31 PM).]

• Zsmart one
    Ashigaru
    posted 03-27-12 08:15 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
    Ok thanks for the info I appreciate it
    English Crusader
    Ashigaru
    posted 05-14-12 12:14 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
    hi ..would like it if you could clear something up for me..my clan was in world 197 or something like.and after a weeks fighting we were 3rd place ... and looking in very good shape yet after the deadline end..we have been put in world 316 or something like in tier 10 of 10? what the hell is that about ..now WE feel whats the point to that?????
    Scipii
    TWH Seraph
    posted 05-18-12 11:18 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
    A good question, one which I am not sure I can answer without working for CA. That sounds like an annoying bug to me. I've never heard of the game shifting clans in to more competitive worlds and tiers structures, so that can in theory be discounted as the reason.
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames