IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Multiplayer
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Multiplayer » Help, stuck on Islands and cant win a navy battle.
Bottom
Topic Subject:Help, stuck on Islands and cant win a navy battle.
Scenter102
Ashigaru
posted 08-02-11 07:33 PM EDT (US)         
Here is my problem, I choose to take as a starting position the Chosokabe homeland; now I am stuck on two islands (the other being the Shimazu homeland) and I am horrid at naval battles. Any tips on navy batlles in Multiplayer?
AuthorReplies:
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 08-02-11 07:41 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
What ships do you currently have access to?

If you have access to Siege Tower Bune. Just create a navy with as many as you can, no other ships. Chances are you will almost always win, but only do it until you have fulfilled your quest and can attack mainland Japan, because it annoys people very much when people do it.

I'm sure someone else will have a more honourable tactic.
Scenter102
Ashigaru
posted 08-02-11 07:46 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Alas, no I only have the basic ships. But, thank you for your swift response
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 08-03-11 06:30 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
I can't remember properly, but I think if you capture the top region of Kyushu(the island Shimazu start on), then you can get across from there, on a landbridge? You probably haven't captured it yet, since you only have basic ships and that region unlocks a ship. Try capturing that province and see if you can get across from there.

If it is a low money battle(5000), just get as many bow kobayas as you can. Your opponent will probably get a couple of medium bunes, so as long as you stay away and don't let them board, you should win. Medium bunes and bow kobayas have about the same archer damage, but the smaller ones can use flaming arrows, so it is quite easy to win.
Scenter102
Ashigaru
posted 08-03-11 09:25 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Thank you, I will try your idea as soon as I load the game.

EDIT:
I WON!!! Thank you, I may now serve my daiymo with honour and get my samurai onto Honshu.

[This message has been edited by Scenter102 (edited 08-03-2011 @ 10:58 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames