IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Multiplayer
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Multiplayer » Multiplayer newbie here. Is anyone in here still active?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Multiplayer newbie here. Is anyone in here still active?
TonkTonk
Ashigaru
posted 07-17-11 00:59 AM EDT (US)         
Yo! I have been focusing on playing the campaign since the release and havent really had time to check out the multiplayer function.

I did try the coop campaign and I am really impressed with how they did it. This is something I have been looking forward to since Shogun 1.

Just started playing the avatar conquest and won my first match for the Heaven clan =). I only have ashigaru so far though. Would be nice to have someone to spar with because I feel a bit rusty and I also wanna try out the 2v2 and 3v3 modes with somebody.

Regards

IRL in Kyoto, Japan.
IG i own all of Japan.
AuthorReplies:
White_Rabbit19
Ashigaru
posted 07-17-11 06:30 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
It seems im not the only multiplayer newbie here. I havent played a multiplayer match yet so a practise match before I join the heaven clan on avatar conquest would be helpful. I would happily spar with you TonkTonk.
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 07-17-11 06:51 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
I play multiplayer. I am 8 star or something and have access to most of the units.
srlj3721
Ashigaru
posted 08-13-11 00:47 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
im only 4 star am have fought up 20 mutiplayer battles and have lost all most all of them so i am pretty pathtic
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames