IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Multiplayer
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Multiplayer » I was just given 5 losses instead of a win
Bottom
Topic Subject:I was just given 5 losses instead of a win
Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 04-10-11 05:08 PM EDT (US)         
I'm aware that S2TW's multiplayer is a big screwy at best, but really? 5 losses? I just fought a long match against a pretty good player, and after a hardfought win, I went back to the clan page to see how we were all doing.

On the clan page it lists me as 19-24. Prior to that battle I was 19-19 on the clan page.

This is in addition to it not recording two of my wins during the first week that I was playing, and another random loss that I had appear last week.

My record according to my avatar stats is 19-19.

My question is this:

How hard is it for the multiplayer system to at least be consistent between the avatar profile tab and the clan tab?

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
AuthorReplies:
Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 04-11-11 04:00 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
That sucks. The multipayer for sure has issues with keeping track of stats and it is by far the biggest flaw in the game. And no, it shouldn't be too hard to get it all working properly, so I too wonder why CA can't make this work properly.

Hussarknight
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 04-11-11 02:13 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Well that's pretty stupid. Hopefully CA get this sorted out quickly, otherwise players will start to lose interest.

Thankfully I haven't suffered a catastrophe like this yet!

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames