IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Multiplayer
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.15 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Multiplayer » Clan Update: Week 2
Bottom
Topic Subject:Clan Update: Week 2
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 04-04-11 06:16 PM EDT (US)         
SHOGUN 2 HEAVEN CLAN:
Week 2 Update

Hello all,

Here is the second of what we hope to be many Clan updates.

News from the front;

Here we can see the Shogun 2 Heaven Clan holds a decent chunk of land to the North of Kai. In the second screenshot we also hold a portion of the island Shikoku.

However, our enemies are also very strong. Our nemesis from the previous bracket, the Ronin Warlords are only one province ahead of us in the standings. Total War Centre only one more than the Ronin.

The strongest in the bracket at this moment of time, however is the formidable XX clan. We've got some catching up to do to be in first place when the season ends in 6 days, but second place is well and truly within our grasp!

This past week has seen the Clan ranks thicken, new members have flocked, pledging their armies to our cause. Some have already gotten their teeth sunk in, others are testing the waters before committing fully. We welcome them all with open arms.

Hunterufus has the current best win/loss ratio, Liam_the_Spartan continues his rampage across the country with our S2H banner winning the most victorys of all whilst he did so. killathilla has played the most battles overall, we thank him for his ongoing dedication. Mercenary and Shadowdrummer are some of our newest Clan members and have dived in headfirst, winning us their fair share of games rather quickly. TWH alumni Cheesewiz has rallied to our Clan, winning many battles for us. Clan officer EoJ continues the fight, holding off the rabble of the lesser Clans below our stature.

For making the largest jump in the win category and contributing greatly to the war effort, Liam_the_Spartan is our Player of the Week.

It was a lot harder this week to pick out players to be mentioned in the above dispatches, you're all doing a fantastic job so lets keep it up

Until next time!

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
AuthorReplies:
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 04-04-11 07:56 PM EDT (US)     1 / 15       
Clan officer EoJ continues the fight, holding off the rabble of the lesser Clans below our stature.
Trying to sort out some internet problems at present, but I'm getting down on it

Congrats, Liam

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
shadowdrummer46
Ashigaru
posted 04-04-11 08:08 PM EDT (US)     2 / 15       
Thanks for the mention, and grats to all the others. Although I have to admit its been a few days since ive battled for the clan due to some personal issues.

Aspiring scientist and millitary enthusiast.

I tend to be long-winded. Thanks for any help.
Nicomedeus
Ashigaru
posted 04-04-11 08:20 PM EDT (US)     3 / 15       
Hey guys,

I was browsing the web for Shogun 2 material when I came upon this site. Just wanting to let you know that I joined your clan and look forward to helping get us to the top.
shadowdrummer46
Ashigaru
posted 04-04-11 08:22 PM EDT (US)     4 / 15       
Welcome, and thanks for joining the cause!

You'll come to find this is a pretty helpful and close-nit community.

Aspiring scientist and millitary enthusiast.

I tend to be long-winded. Thanks for any help.
mercenary01
Ashigaru
posted 04-04-11 10:18 PM EDT (US)     5 / 15       
woo, i was mentioned! =D, too bad half my games didnt record, or the high star generals bailed >.> i had a few good matches where i was against armies of warrior monks... >:S

oh right, i also might not be doing much lately, till the end of the week i gotta make sure a few assignments are in and then HOLIDAYS WOOOOOOOOO. that will be the time we will hopefully all get into it and jump up a couple of tiers =D

This is my sig, don't diss it. It's the best sig in the world.

Please copy this into your sig if you just want to have a random comment in there.

[This message has been edited by mercenary01 (edited 04-04-2011 @ 10:20 PM).]

Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 04-05-11 02:15 AM EDT (US)     6 / 15       
Welcome to Shogun 2 Heaven Nicomedeus! Enjoy your stay, and good luck on the multipayer battles!

Hussarknight
megarian
Ashigaru
posted 04-05-11 07:05 AM EDT (US)     7 / 15       
yeah i am thinking joining your clan too....i ll see how this will workout in my thick head
Hunterufus
Ashigaru
posted 04-05-11 12:03 PM EDT (US)     8 / 15       
Well done everyone, I'm noticing that we are slowly getting a higher percentage of wins among us which is great, hope we can come out top in this scrabble of clans in the middle!

Baggies great escape!

Professor Hubert Farnsworth: Bender, be careful! That's the ship's diamond filament tether. It's unbreakable.
Bender: Then why do I have to be careful?
Professor Hubert Farnsworth: It belonged to my Grandmother.
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 04-05-11 01:06 PM EDT (US)     9 / 15       
YaY! I'm player of the week! And as the icing on the cake I beat a TWC player at the weekend.

Keep it up guys!
Nicomedeus
Ashigaru
posted 04-05-11 02:11 PM EDT (US)     10 / 15       
Hey guys,

Just a heads up for your battles.

The basic artillery unit is GOD if you get it upgraded three times. If you put all the upgrade points on accuracy then it really becomes a sniping unit at medium range and a pretty damn accurate shot at far range. Mine right now is getting about 300 kills per battle. And when they bring their General anywhere near the front lines I can usually snipe him out pretty quickly.
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 04-05-11 02:48 PM EDT (US)     11 / 15       
That does seem like a good plan. I already do aim for their general and quite often hit my mark. But the only problem is actually upgrading it is getting it the experience
Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 04-10-11 06:26 AM EDT (US)     12 / 15       
Season ends in 24 hours, so everybody on, pronto! We're currently tied for second place with the Ronin Warlords, but for some reason they have the promotion marker and we don't, so let's teach them a lesson or two!

There are a few regions where we're pretty close, here's a quick summary:
Bungo (western Kyushu) — currently 30 points behind TWC
Tosa (souther Shikoku) — currently 45 points behind Ronin Warlords
Settsu (near Kyoto, has the clan marker) — currently 30 points behind Ronin Warlords
Bingo (coast of Honshu, north of Shikoku) — currently 40 points behind Ronin Warlords

In other words: go go go go go!

Hussarknight
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 04-10-11 06:53 AM EDT (US)     13 / 15       
Damn. I wish I had a fast internet connection. I will try to get on and get a few wins.
BastWorshiper
Sensei
posted 04-10-11 09:40 AM EDT (US)     14 / 15       
If I remember correctly, for you skilled admirals, we are only 5 points behind XX on the East Kanto Coast and we get 30 or 35 for a win.

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 04-10-11 09:52 AM EDT (US)     15 / 15       
Unfortunately I can't play much this week. But next week is the easter holidays, so hopefully I can get a load of wins in next season?

[This message has been edited by Liam_the_Spartan (edited 04-10-2011 @ 09:59 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames