IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Multiplayer
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Multiplayer » Am I the first to get the "Spreading Like Wildfire" achievement?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Am I the first to get the "Spreading Like Wildfire" achievement?
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 03-31-11 02:10 PM EDT (US)         
Courtesy of a 10K naval battle, in which his heavy bune-heavy force was dismantled by my fleet of medium and heavy bunes and bow boats, I've gotten the "spreading like wildfire" achievement. Which means that he's either beaten a CA staff member, or beaten someone who's beaten a CA staff member.

Either way, very impressive

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
AuthorReplies:
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 03-31-11 02:36 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
Incidentally, I got it today too. Looks like one of those things thats started to spread, won't be long before most everybody has it.

Still, we're special while it lasts

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
mercenary01
Ashigaru
posted 03-31-11 03:27 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
not to pop ur bubble but i got it 2 days ago :P, mind u, it was a 5k land battle and the dude was near mental retardation i think, he repeatedly charged cav into my spears...

This is my sig, don't diss it. It's the best sig in the world.

Please copy this into your sig if you just want to have a random comment in there.
shadowdrummer46
Ashigaru
posted 03-31-11 09:05 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
I recieved mine in a 10k land battle. Seems the achievement is spreading like wildfire =P

Aspiring scientist and millitary enthusiast.

I tend to be long-winded. Thanks for any help.
Cheesewiz
HG Alumnus
posted 03-31-11 09:22 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
I got it the day before yesterday. I beat some two star guy in a 5k land battle. Odd.

Ex-Seraph Cheesewiz - Former WICH Webmaster, AOE3H Webmaster, & RTWH Staff, HeavenGames LLC
World_in_Conflict_Heaven || Age_of_Empires_III_Heaven || Support_HeavenGames || The_Playpen || Do_The_Right_Thing
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 04-01-11 02:48 AM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
I got it yesterday. I'm not sure if he was from CA or just someone who had beaten one. But he was really nice and everything so it might have been a CA. It was a close battle.
Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 04-01-11 03:31 AM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
I got it two days ago in a 10k land battle. Probably won't be too long before almost everyone has it, but it's still nice to have.

Hussarknight
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames