IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Multiplayer
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.10 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Multiplayer » I have a DIRE handicap!
Bottom
Topic Subject:I have a DIRE handicap!
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 03-28-11 07:05 PM EDT (US)         
Yeah you heard me.

This past Thursday my main mouse packed up which I have been using for years. I used an old and battered Logitech backup from the depths of my 'man draw' and that lasted 12 hours, my only option left...

Yep. You can see the scale. It is literally the same size as the radius of a can of Pepsi. My large, spindly hands and fingers have great difficulty trying to grip, move and click this minature mouse. Infact, my past two Multiplayer battles gave me cramp thanks to this abomination.

I have endeavoured to acquire a mouse more fitting for a Daimyo of my Clan's stature asap.

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."
AuthorReplies:
Gnarlyhotep
Ashigaru
posted 03-28-11 07:18 PM EDT (US)     1 / 10       
Ugh, nothing like a trusted peripheral crapping out.

If you're looking for recommendations, I love the Razer mice. The microsoft sidewinder line is pretty good too.
Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 03-29-11 02:13 AM EDT (US)     2 / 10       
Hate it when mouses startgin acting weird. Last week mine started randomly not clicking when I clicked, although playing some Shogun 2 fixed this.

Hussarknight
General_II
Ashigaru
posted 03-29-11 03:43 AM EDT (US)     3 / 10       
The true warrior requires no mouse; his spirit alone should ensure victory.

I'm afraid I've gotten used to playing with a mouse that'll disconnect every now and then. The ASWD movement setup certainly helps. Hotkey like crazy with left hand and switch on-off and hit reconnect switches with right means only 15 seconds of downtime or so... The first time a dead mouse happened to me I grabbed a wacom tablet that happened to be plugged in and thoroughly embarrassed myself trying to micro with the pen.
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 03-29-11 04:34 AM EDT (US)     4 / 10       
Hey, my mouse is about that size, and I like it

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 03-29-11 04:41 AM EDT (US)     5 / 10       
The Razer mice are nice, but pretty expensive. On top of that I don't think I'll be able to find one at the local PC World so I'll just go with another basic Logitech one.

Shogun 2 is pretty much the only gaming I do on PC so I don't need a gaming mouse, either.
The true warrior requires no mouse; his spirit alone should ensure victory.
You're right, I have not yet mastered this skill however, I clealry need to meditate on it some more. And I can't imagine using a tablet to play anything

A f t y

A A R S

Army Ranger
Ashigaru
posted 03-29-11 08:00 AM EDT (US)     6 / 10       
Hey, my mouse is about that size, and I like it
Yeah, same here!
Waffentraeger
Ashigaru
(id: Daelon)
posted 03-29-11 08:12 AM EDT (US)     7 / 10       
I use a Razer copperhead mouse, have had it for a few years and it works great. Although it's about time that I get some new peripherals.
Aftermath
HG Alumnus
posted 03-29-11 09:01 AM EDT (US)     8 / 10       
Just picked up a bog standard Logitech. Looks pretty though!

A f t y

A A R S

Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 03-29-11 03:03 PM EDT (US)     9 / 10       
Erm.. That's the size of my mouse. It's very annoying, it's way too light and sometimes it decides to do it's own thing and is uncontrolable.
websurfer49
Ashigaru
posted 04-26-11 06:24 PM EDT (US)     10 / 10       
Lol that happened to me once. Same mouse as your back up but it was wireless which really was only another handicap. Totally sucked lol. I have a razor mouse with the scrolling pad now, its tight.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames