IE6 is not supported at this time. Please consider upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, FireFox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Multiplayer
Moderated by Scipii

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven » Forums » Multiplayer » Hotseat multiplayer
Bottom
Topic Subject:Hotseat multiplayer
Sir Ran Harder
Ashigaru
posted 03-16-11 01:53 PM EDT (US)         
Does anybody know if there is a way of playing hotseat like in Medieval 2 kingdoms or stainless steel? I am after a multiplayer game on one PC with two players. There seems to be a few multiplayer options but I am having difficulties getting a set up which gives me this.

Hope someone can help.
Thanks
AuthorReplies:
Hussarknight
Seraph Emeritus
posted 03-17-11 03:08 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
As far as I know this isn't possible. You can only do a multiplayer campaign on two computers.

Hussarknight
Liam_the_Spartan
Banned
posted 03-17-11 04:34 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
^^^ which is even better!

That reminds me, when are the other sub-forums (like multiplayer, strategies) going to go up? Or are you going to wait a bit so each one isn't empty or something?

[This message has been edited by Liam_the_Spartan (edited 03-17-2011 @ 04:35 AM).]

Sir Ran Harder
Ashigaru
posted 03-17-11 05:27 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Thought that would be the case. Thanks Hussarknight, I was just hopeing that I had missed it from the menu or something.
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 03-17-11 06:03 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
That reminds me, when are the other sub-forums (like multiplayer, strategies) going to go up? Or are you going to wait a bit so each one isn't empty or something?
As soon as Zen returns from fiddling with his "God Code" to try and stop Japan from being nuked.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Total War: Shogun 2 Heaven | HeavenGames